Dienstag, 22. März 2016

"Miami beach", museum´s harbour and boat trip in Hamburg´s harbour

Hey guys! Might not surprise a bit, that I couldn´t resist takinge another boattrip last week. But this time I didn´t stay on the boat (line 62) for the whole tour, instead I hopped off at the museum´s harbour and took a closer look at the old boats, read through some of the descriptions and decided to take a day off for that when it´s warmer. To get fascinated by old boats or ships and their stories is really my thing. So instead of standing there and wishing, to get on deck of one of them, ended up by taking a walk along Hamburg´s "Miami Beach" as I call it. The sandy beach beneath my shoes, the small waves rolling up onto the banks and the cafes you could enjoy a drink or the rocks to simply sit on and watch everything, all this was just perfect for this afternoon. If you get the chance to go there during a sunny weather...do so! I found it great!


For a few seconds I was actually tempted to take off my shoes and let my toes touch the water...but it was too cold.
But I wasn´t the only one tempted.
One of the old boats.
Gotta find out for you what the function of this awesome little houes was!
Yep the sunset was wonderful again!!!
Made this shot by accident ant find it great. What do you think?
And for a proper end of my post. The sun, the harbour, the waves.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen