Sonntag, 13. März 2016

First impressions of the city

Well guys, let me tell you something...Hamburg is really big and I mean really big. While arranging as much as possible here I had to be so caution about the bus and subway connections to get from A to B. Really underestimate the time you need through the city and all that, but this will work out for sure after I got used to all this here. Besides that Hamburg is a pretty city with many facets I still need to get to know. But my first insights were quite good. So hope you like my first impressions here too.


Yes, of course spring starts here too, but it is much colder than in
Carinthia or Tyrol right now especially with less sun and more wind.
There is this one busstation (can´t remember the name) where they
have this pretty roof above some souvenir shops that reminds me a
lot of Paris somehow. Liked that!
So this is one of the smaller corners to go shopping nearby the
central station, here are also street artists and musicians sometimes.
During last week we got lucky sometimes as the sun faught its way
through the grey clouds. Oh I´m so longing for sunny warm weather!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen