Samstag, 2. April 2016

Last month

Okay guys...last month was odd. Tried to make a lot of photos, but either I had no time to upload them, no time to make some photos, no time to write proper posts or little me was so through with everything that I simply forgot about them or intended to make posts, but ended up with...nothing. Have spent a lot of time on the train, travelling from one friend or family part to the other. Of course the days I´ve spent with them was always way to short and next week university starts again. So nervous...I am so nervous, you wouldn´t believe it. Anyway hopefully the whole thing with taking pictures, making posts and actually uploading them will turn out way better than during march. Sorry again. Feel hugged. xoxo


Took this photo on an evening walk with my lil´sis.
We actually wanted to make fashion photos, but the light was
already gone, because we were so lazy with getting dressed up.
But wanted to share this one with you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen