Montag, 4. April 2016

Harley Quinn Baseball Jacket (AWESOME!)

Hey guys! Look! Look! Look! So awesome! Sorry, had to let my exitement out. Told you that we went shopping on my last day in Bielefeld last week and who knows me, knows that I must go to the Underground Factory store everytime. They just have so great clothing, accessoires, decor and so on. By now the store is split in two parts right next to each other. 1.Gothic, steam and cyber punk, ethno and lolita styles. 2.Rockabilly, merchandise, dark fashion and piercing studio. This time I couldn´t decide again what I want in the first sections, but then I went to the second part and found some Harley Quinn items on my search for Batman and Wonderwoman merchandise stuff. They had a shirt, skirt and a baseball jacket. I don´t wear skirts much and the cut of the shirt was not the best for me but the jacket....oh my gosh....the jacket! It was quite expensive for me to be honest, but look at it! I had to get it! This is so my style and the colours and for me as a Harley fan. Hach great. Tried to paint my nails matching to this outfit to. Hope you love it as much as I do. Feel hugged. PUDDIN!

The front.
The back.
The nails.
My lil´sis is a big Joker, Harley an Batman fan so she gets very
creative with her nails and outfits matching to them. Hope to show
you some of her great outfits soon, but first here are her Joker
inspired nails she painted the last time I was with her.
Just fits in here right know, don´t you think?

2 Kommentare:

  1. COOL! The Jacket is awesome! The Nails also. Just yesterday I was Batman vs. Superman!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww thank you!
      How was the movie? I am still not sure if I should spend Money on watching it on big Screen.

      Löschen