Donnerstag, 21. April 2016

Mermaid coming alive in me (slowly)

Hey guys! So with the few sunny moments here, the harbour and temperatures getting warmer, a bit of my inner mermaid woke up and wanted out. So tried to get her satisfied and dressed up a little different. With a new shirt I got from my lil´sis and my cool earring studs from Devided I went blue and brown, like in between my hibernation mood and this upcoming mermaid feeling. Of cause I took a trip to the harbour in this outfit and just let the mermaid be herself  for an hour, before getting back to organization and university stuff. Hope you like it. Feel hugged. xoxo


Felt really good in this combination, especially, because I didn´t feel cold.
My new shirt says: "Hear the sound of the waves and relax" and this is so true. wavesounds do realx me a lot.
Also got on some really cool bracelets I love to wear.
My skull bracelet from H&M, the leather one from my dad and
the  sparkly one is from my stepmom, by swarovski.
Here you got a close up of my
skeleton mermaid earstuds from Devided.
Just put on some comfy cargo pants in a light grey/beige.
To keep warm I went with a navy blue sweater jacket and my brown leather jacket from London, plus
my blue "Le Petit Prince" bag I use most of the time lately.
Also tried out a new pattern on my nails, and I really like that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen