Sonntag, 17. April 2016

Sunny hours at home

Well guys...told you that I had quite a stressful time here so I couldn´t enjoy the sunny hours as much as I really wanted to. Still need to get used to the weather here, cause little me is never sure what to wear to keep warm, but don´t start to sweat as soon as the sun comes out, but it needs to be warm enough to help against the wind. And the wind is the biggest problem. You have a sunny day? Yep, wait a few hours, than it could be raining, just because the wind carries the clouds so fast, that you can never be sure what weather it will be the next time you step out. We´ll see how this turnes out here. Last two weeks I had to stay at home mainly, because of work that needed to be done, so I made some shots of my favorite window here. Hope you like it.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen