Donnerstag, 21. April 2016

Nice watery shots

Well hey guys! I got used to show you some of my favorite shots once in a while and last weekend I took the time to sit a bit at the beach, so I got some more photos to share with you. This time we go focused on water. Really hope you like these images, I sure do. Please let me know, if there are any ideas you would like me to concentrate on. Would be curious about what you would like to see. Feel hugged. XOXO


Really like catching waves like this.
Oh this shot was right at the moment as the sun went down...this is so magical, Love it.
This one is not so extraordinary, I know, but I kinda liked the effect of the reflection.
This was just to cute.
Do you know, thos love locks you put on bridges?
Here there are some, right infront of the dark sunset.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen