Sonntag, 17. April 2016

My university´s lobby

Hey guys! So those who follow me for a longer time now have a bit insight in how my old University building looked like in Innsbruck. Gotta say, I feel so much better here, even though it will be like hell during summer. All this natural light, you can see the sky, the building is really open and you find your course rooms easily, just like the offices of your professors. In the lobby we have this Little cafe with delicious food and the trees and the libary and I don´t know, it just feels good to be in this building, even if you just have to wait for an hour or something. Also got the chance to walk around on the campus or sit down somewhere outside. Can´t wait for summer around here. Hope you like it to. xoxo


Sight from first floor.
This is where you enter, pass right along the cafe to the stairs up.
The lightplay is wonderful.
That´s not from my uni-building, but from the Philo-Tower across the city...awesome.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen