Mittwoch, 27. April 2016

My wolf necklace

Oh well....hey guys! Not this time it wasn´t stress or to many appoitments that held me back, but the weather and the missing oppertunities to make great photos. That is so annoying. I want to make great shots for you and in the end of the week I sit here and look through the pictures I took and just shake my head with a "Oh damn!" Well also the chance to edit the photos this week wasn´t given to me, so you only get what I have here. Of cause I hope you like them anyway. Let me just show you my new wolf necklace and what I decided to wear a few days ago, as I wanted to pair it with my "wolf" shirt. Feel hugged. xoxo


Got this beauty from my BF and just wear it all the time right now.
Just put on my "wolf" shirt, black trousers, black knitted cardigan,
my necklace, the "army" jacket and my studiosus bag.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen