Samstag, 16. April 2016

Back in Hamburg (university start)

Hey guys! Sorry! My fault! Stress!
Yes, that sums it up pretty well. So I´m back in Hamburg for two weeks now and this weekend are the first days to actually calm down again. During the first week everything was new, had to get together with the professors, with the colleges, with my courses, all very stressful and chaotic. I also still have to organize a lot beside that, but at least I´ll a room in a Students-house next month. At least the hard work seems to be useful. Also had two presentations right in the second week after university has started. Have to admit, that this was to much for me and I kinda broke down a bit, but it worked out and wasn´t as chaotic or bad as I feared. So all good. This weekend I just sat down, recovered and got together the photos I took in between or today. Now that things hopefully get a bit more settled with time I hope to be more accurate and punctual with my posts again. Big thanks to all, who are still following! This means a lot to me! Feel hugged! xoxo


My new great jacket, you already know.
Yep, the water is still there in Hamburg, everything is fine.
We even had a sunny day as I came back here.
And with the warm weather a lot of musicians were out.
This guy (can´t find his card anymore, sorry), saved my day.
As I said it was very stressy and he played very nicly on his
guitar so I sat down for an hour and just listened while enjoying
the sunshine and water nearby.
And yep, I wasn´t the only one. He played really good.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen