Montag, 4. April 2016

Walk in Heeper Fichten, Bielefeld

Hey guys! So what did I do last week? Was in Bielefeld at my BF´s and spent some wonderful and Relaxing days with him. We slept a lot, snuggled up, watched Game of Thrones, took some walks, ate well and enjoyed a stroll through the city and the local Kirmes in the last night. Of course I would have loved to stay longer, but I needed to be back in Hamburg when University starts. So I just got a few photos for you (we were lazy and relaxed most of the time you know).


Do you know Magnolia? A pure flower power tree during spring and it smells delicious.
We took a walk through the closeby forrest (Heeper Fichten) and caught a peak at the lokal Football team here.
Of course we sat down in the sun and enjoyed the silence.
And you already know about the small lake in this forrest. Sure we went there to.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen