Montag, 4. April 2016

Kirmes Bielefeld (last day)

Oh gosh! Have you been to a german Kirmes before? I haven´t and let me tell you, it is great! Until now I always went to the amusementpark in Klagenfurt (Carinthia, Austria) during autumn, but there you have to pay for entrance and companies present their new products or projects near by. Good thing here is you only have to pay for the rides themselves and no extra entrance fee or something like that. My BF took me there on my last full day in Bielefeld (had to leave on the next day). So we had a tough and wonderful program. At first we slept long, had eggs and bacon for breakfast, played a bit Farcry Primal on the PS4 and get dressed. Then we took the bus to the city, went shopping and to our favorite mongolian restaurant "Wok and Roll". There we spent a few hours enjoying the buffet, before we drove back home, enjoyed the fireworks of the kirmes from the busstop, brought our stuff home and went there of course. We took some rides (Musikexpress, Highswing, Mirrorhouse), He shot me plushie and we ate cotton candy. It was wonderful!!! A short stop at his grandparents, back home, watching a movie, taking a shower and snuggling up in the warm cozy bed. One of the really really really good days! Love him!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen