Samstag, 16. April 2016

Merchandise stores (Elbenwald, Andere Welten)

Oh guys, told you about the comic store right next to my university campus, right? What I didn´t see at first was this small merchandise shop named "Andere Welten" on the other side of the street and this store is kinda chaotic but great, like a big box of a garage sale. I really enjoyed to dig through everything they had there and pick out some things that would actually nice to have, but luckily I had no money with me. That fact was even better as I went to buy some supplies für my courses and stumbled over a store I´ve only known from the Internet. "Elbenwald" is the one german merchandise store for geeks, games and nerds , to sum it up like that, and we actually have one here in Hamburg in the Europa Passage. I would spend way way way to  much money there and I guess I also will during my time here, but at first there are other things, which need to get done. Do you know Elbenwald and is there something you have an eye on? Please let me know. xoxo


The store here is quite small, but awesome!
There are several mugs, shirts and sweaters or jackets I´d like to have.
Just across the street at the busstation "Gridelhof".
And you see it is pretty croweded, but great.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen