Dienstag, 19. April 2016

Dark weather

Hey guys! Well told you, that spring is here, more and more of cause, but somehow Hamburg has a really strang weather. Mostly this is caused by the strong wind up here in the north, close to the sea. We have clouds covered the sky most of the time, and even though they are moving a lot, the sun doesn´t stand a chance to totally break through. Meaning, we got some minutes of sunshine before it starts to get dark and rainy again, and this changes several times throughout the day. This is really exhausting for me, but as I said, just need to get used to it. But wanted to show you those darker aspects of Hamburg too, so hope you kinda like them anyway. Feel hugged. xoxo


Subwaystation at Schlump, waiting for my train.
Cranes in the harbour, that you pass by on the boat.
Of cause I tried to get to the  harbour one or two times, but with all the organizing stress and things I need to do
for university, there isn´t much time left, for such short trips, but hope, this will change soon.
And by now you know that I like old ships, right?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen