Samstag, 3. Oktober 2015

Surprise visit Bielefeld

Wow I had to get up real early two days ago! It was still dark and foggy, the moon was still out and it was so cold, that I was able to see my breath. Grandma was so nice to get up before I left, so she could kiss me goodbye. The whole day long I sat at my seat in two trains on my way to Bielefeld. Even though I had two seats for myself, I bearly could sleep, because it was to cold until the sun shone right on me through the window. Finally arrived I got picked up by my BF´s parents and brought home. Gotta know this visit in Bielefeld is a big surprise for my BF and I wasn´t sure how he would react, but it was hilarious. He was totally happy, but at first surprised (as planned), stnned, maybe a bit shocked like "no can´t be" and then he didn´t let go of me for the next two hours, what was really cute. But I´ll never forget this jaw-dropping face white face of his before he blushed, laughed and hugged me real tight. For the rest of the evening we talked, cuddeled, chatted with the others and laughed a lot. The surprise was great and I´m so glad to be here again.


Had to show how dark it still was as I left in the morning.
Really tried to have a good breakfast anyway.
It was nice to watch the fog drifting away and getting replaced by sunshine.
Of course I had to doodle around a bit.
Oh we made a break there and it was so nice to stand a bit in the sun watching the river nearby.
Berlin trainstation...was kinda wierd.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen