Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2015

Nice things and clothing ideas

Hey guys! Lazy late me is very sorry again! No I didn´t forget about you it was just really chaotic and hard for me the last few days. We did some nice things and I got to enjoy a lot of cuddling, but emotional it is not that easy right now. I have to leave here tomorrow and I really don´t want to. At home are not many things I look forward to, but I do my best. At least I look forward to see my dad and grandma again. Just hope they have some time for me. So bad things aside I went a bit strolling through the city and found some nice things again. So hope you like some of ideas. So wish you a nice evening. And yes there are coming some more posts today. Enjoy and feel hugged!




At H&M I found this nice shirt with a pretty warm poncho.
Well, I actually don´t wear ponchos at all, but this combinations
just jumped me. The colours and materials are great. Maybe I
find a way to make something similar with the clothes I already got.
So this is the shirt under the poncho.
I am not so fond of the material itself,
but I really like this pattern. Hope to
make something similar for myself.
Gotta know, I plan to start sewing again.
Oh damn I was looking for a shirt like this for a long time now.
Anyway I am still not sure if I should get it, or find it elsewhere.
Argh I want shoes like this. These are from H&M, but I would really like to have some made of leather.
(best case fairtrade and bio of course)
Movies! Movies everywhere! I´ve seen the first two series of BBC Sherlock and loved them. And yes, Tinkerbell
seems very childish but I find it cute and funny and I love the pirate fairy.
Dress up like someone of game of thrones? Maybe you look for a pendant like this? Karstadt, Halloween stands.
OH as soon as I start baking again I´ll get myself things like those!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen