Samstag, 24. Oktober 2015

On my way to Eschwege

Okay guys...maybe someone put a spell on me. I had to leave Bielefeld yesterday, something I really hate to do as you know. But what made it even worse was the fact, that it was a sunny day again. Yes, this sounds confusing, I know. I love sunny weather, especially during autumn, because it is perfect to make very colourful photos outside. Finally the only sunny day for a long time and I? I had to spent all of it going by train. So I couldn´t use the pretty sun at all and that sucks. Today we had the sun for half an hour as we went through a musuem, but now everything is grey and cold again. I hope we get some sunny days when we are back home. At least a few. Wish me luck. Down here I just got some photos I took on my trip yesterday. Feel hugged. xoxo


Yes, this is what I wanted to have for so long now (more than two weeks).
Argh can´t wait to have good weather again. Want to realise my damn photoshooting ideas!
This is where I sat in the sun and waited for my train to come.
Just really liked the lights in this shot...happened by accident.
I love shots like this, when the sunlight falls into the photo like here.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen