Samstag, 3. Oktober 2015

First days of october

Hey guys! So you have to know: I was really exhausted so I mostly slept yesterday even though we tried our best to celebrate my BF´s brother´s birthday. (not confusing at all I know) The big ones left for the filk convention and we got the house for ourselves. So we cleaned a bit, planned to watch a lot of movies and "Dexter", cook well and invite some friends in the evening and stuff like that. Today I tok the chance to make some fall inspired photos with the Intention of getting a glance at the first pretty autumn leaves. Hope you like them. Wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged. xoxo

P.S. Tomorrow I´ll make a special post for you guys, because I got my blog for a year now and want to thank you for supporting. Maybe you´ll help me with some ideas, because I tought about making a nice DIY with a give away or something...you could also tell me in the comments if you got anything you want me to post about. Would be great to get some more comments to be sure to make post you actually like to read/see/enjoy.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen