Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2015

Cosplays Bookconvention Frankfurt 2015

AAAAAAAAH THE COSPLAYERS WERE SO EPIC! Okay, sorry, I´m fine. Well to be honest it would have been no problem for me to stay on this small lawn for two days and just talk to all these great people running around there wearing and presenting their great cosplays. Have to admit that especially the girls caught me with their great ideas. There were dozens and dozens of folks running around in costumes from animes, mangas and games, but I bearly know some. Therefore I ran after almost every Disney or Comic character I could find. Of course all those costumes would also be awsome for Halloween so take a close look (they are so AWSOME). By the way, don´t get confused by the cencored faces. The thing is following: I always ask if I may take photos before I take shots of great cosplays like these, but I missed to aks if I may publish them here. So for that case I cencored the faces, so you can see the great cosplays, but the ladies remain anonymous if they intent to keep it that way. So enjoy. Feel hugged. xoxo




So here we start off with some of the comic inspired ones.
And yes I´m totally fond of the first two ladies!!!
Fan of Disney? HERE WE GO! Great ideas and epic cosplays.
I was even allowed to take pictures with Ariel, Anna and Elsa and some others.
And I just had to show you these guys...
Well I guess you all know Deadpool and the other two are from an online comic (yaoi).

2 Kommentare: