Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015

Colours in the sun

Well guys, I didn´t forget or was to lazy to post earlier this time. I just worked on the photos I took today and now they just took like forever to upload. Anyway, today was so beautiful. At first I had to go to university but that was fine, afterwards I did some nice shopping and for the rest of the day I sat down in a parc nearby and simply enjoyed the sun and the Inn (river). Also I finally made some of the shots I wanted to take as october started. Hopefully tomorrow will be as sunny as today, then you´ll get some more. Before I got home I took a look through IKEA, but it is way to early to show you what I got there. So hope you like the photos I took today (was so fond of all the colours and leaves getting carried by the wind through the sun....so beautiful). Sleep tight. Feel hugged. xoxo




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen