Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2015

October preperations

Hey guys! I know...lazy late me. Those of you, who know the movie "Road to Eldorado" might know the quote: "There is your plan and there is the godly plan!". I am not saying that any higher powers try to stop me from doing what I desperatly plan ahead, but sometimes (especially lately) it feels more and more like this. So we wanted to go to the city shopping and finally getting the materials I need for the DIYs. Well it was raining, windy and damn cold, so we bearly went outside, meaning we left home a lot later than we wanted. So now we only had time to go to the Underground Factory before we went to cinema. Anyway the movie (Maze Runner II) was simply awsome and we went for dinner in our favorite restaurant (Wok and Roll). so it was a really nice evening. Hope you had a rather nice day to. Feel hugged. XOXO


The wind is rising and the air is wild with leaves.
We have had our summer evenings, now cold october eves.




One of the neighbours here already has a cute pumpkin outside.
So looking forward to make my own one! 
Aaah so many colourful leaves everywhere, love it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen