Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015

Late night walk

Well guys! Lazy late me didn´t want to miss a post again so I made a late night walk with my big camera and made shots of my favorite spots when the moon is out. Sadly the moon didn´t spent enough light for the photos I actually wanted to make, but I really like how these two turned out. So I just had to share them with you. Hope you like them as much as I do. Don´t be confused, but I am going to the bookconvention  in Frankfurt (Buchmesse 2015) tomorrow and I don´t know if I´ll find some wlan to upload photos in my posts. If I got bad luck you´ll see everything on sunday evening. Oh I am so looking forward to tomorrow, hope it will be as awsome as I imagine it. We´ll see. Now I wish you a wonderful night and nice dreams. Feel hugged. xoxo


Uuuh I really love this one, reminds me of little red riding hood and the big bad wolf.
Maybe I´ll make a similar shot soon with those characters or something.
Defenitely shouts for halloween or fairies.

Some streets further....not sure why, but I like the lights there.
Well before I took my late night walk, we sat an hour at my BF´s grannies, got a snack, listened to classic music
and played "Kniffel" and "36" with some dices. It was fun and really nice, at home we then watched X-Men and
now finally go to bed. Still gotta pack my bag for the weekend.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Post, Link, Banner Anforderung

    Hallo ,
    Wir suchen für Bloggerinnen mit einen einzigartigen Geschmack wie Sie, um eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung aufzubauen. Miaberlin.de spezialisiert in maßgeschneiderte Abendkleider, Brautkleider, und Kleider für besondere Anlässe. Wir hätten gern wenn Sie für uns ein Post schreiben und uns ein Banner geben könnten. Wenn Sie interessiert sind kontaktieren Sie uns an miaberlinbacklinks@yahoo.com (Wir werden Ihnen die Details schicken).

    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören.

    AntwortenLöschen