Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2015

DIY hot drink for cold autumn

Good morning! Well it is not really morning anymore I know, but I am still thinking about going back to bed. Here are so many kids running around and all are so loud. Can´t stand this. Three days entertaining kids is way to much for me. I´ll get a dog someday, a cute small husky or australian shepard or something like this. I´d love to have a giant alaskan malamut, but this dog is so big and eats tons of food. Meaning I couldn´t care for it as the cutie would deserve, so I will have to get a smaller dog. Anyway what I actually wanted to post about is a yummy autumn drink for you and your friends or family.

Ever tried a caramel hot chocolate? No? Okay then here you go. I tried it out last week (halloween style) and it was delicious. I really liked it! And it is really easy. You just need a few ingredients, a pot to heat it up in and some nice glasses with a sharpie or something similar. I made it for a small surprise and it was really nice and worked out well. So for two cups you need:

2 cups of milk
3 spoons full of cocoa
2 spoons full of chocolate
4 spoons full of caramel
some whiped cream

At first you heat up the milk in a pot and add the cocoa and chocolate when it´s hot enough. (Of course you can also just ad 5 spoons full of melt-chocolate instead of the cocoa/chocolate mix.) After your hot chocolate is finished you can poor two spoons of caramel in one glas and the other two in the other one. Then you ad the hot chocolate fill up the glases as much as you want. If you got some whiped cream put it ontop and decorate it a bit more with caramel and finished you are. It is easy, fast and super yummy. Try out and enjoy!




So if you want you can also decorate the glases you serve the drinks
in. I had no sharpie so I took my kayal and drew these cute faces on
one side of the glases to make it look even cuter.
My main ingredients (I know the melt chocolate is missing)
If you want to make your drink to a nice snack after a hard day of work or school you can also serve it with some
sween snacks like chocolate brezels, cookies or something similar.
Oh I loooooove chocolate brezels!!! Especially during winter.
So proud that it worked so well!

1 Kommentar:

  1. By the way you can also sprinkle some seasalt ontop of the whiped cream. I know it sounds wierd but I found it to be super yummy!

    AntwortenLöschen