Samstag, 24. Oktober 2015

Costume ideas (easy, trendy, fashion-like)

By the way: Already looking for costume ideas for Halloween? I got your back. As I was walking through Bielefeld the last days I looked for some nice ideas for you guys. So I went to Karstadt, H&M and Müller and I got some really nice inspirations. Hope you like them too and I will sure upload my favorite ideas for myself during the next week. So looking forward to that.




Karstadt got some stands from www.maskworld.com
Well I think a mask is the easiest way to get dressed for Halloween.
A colourful blouse or shirt together with a clown´s mask or you simply wear black and white and
combine it with a skull mask or something like the one on the right (almost bought it, but didn´t)
Same thing here, but I´d love to have a pumpkin/jack o´latern mask, but both were to big for me.
Here are some ideas from H&M.
Not saying, that you would have to buy them,
because I thik you could simply make them yourself.
Get a black dress and some colours and get creative.
This one is a bit more sepcial, but you could also make this yourself.
Black, green or blue dress and some sheer textiles, from which you can
create the butterfly/fairy wings. Love the idea.
Aaaah got to get me these earstuds.
You know I love mermaids and skeletons and here we go.
Found them at Diveded/H&M
And here are some matching jewelery items I already got at home.
A simple black outfit and some nice details like these would be
great too for a small party with friends.
No costume I know, but sooooo awsome. Still thinking about getting me one...or both...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen