Samstag, 10. Oktober 2015

Spielemesse Essen 2015 (thursday)

So freaking awsome!!! It was my first time on such an event and I didn´t expect it to be that international. This was really stunning. The area was so big and there were so many stands, that I couldn´t count them. You were able to find games for every taste, age and interest, clothes and gadgets for larping, books and stuff for pen and paper or tabletop plus figures and so on, some really nice clothes or plushies (stuffed animals), handbags and purses just like awsome comics and some old-school stuff. Of course they had some snackbars and stands with yummy food. So you see, actually there was somethin for everyone. The people were super nice and also the visitors helped each  other whenever it was needed. The best for me were the comic stands, all those cute plushies and the real great artists with their tables where you had the chance to watch them work or even order commissions for less money than usual. Sadly I didn´t have enough cash with me, but really want to have some of their work. All together it was a great and funny day with good friends and an experience I need to repeat next year. Get the chance to go there next year? Do it!


To give you an idea of the area.
The logo and time, so you kow what you are
looking for next year.
Well I couldn´t resist to buy some things there and this adorable batcat plushies.
I named her Mina and she bearly leaves my side right now.
Aaaaahaha and I got myself the first comic of the Harley Quinn series. <3
And I also got myself some nice previews.
And well I told you about the old-school things so I also got an old
gameboy game, some dice and this bell necklace that matches my
urban/streetstyle cheshire cat outfit. (Yes, will show you soon)
https://www.facebook.com/RoteRonja

http://leundra.deviantart.com/



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen