Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015

Halloween costumes (DIY & last minute)

So guys, here you go! I wanted to show you some of them way earlier, but as you know, there was no good weather to make proper pictures of the ideas I had in my head. But today I got lucky and finally photographed the outfit-ideas I wanted to share with you. So you gotta know, I don´t like buying a costume just for one event, more likely I try to put it together out of my closet or sew it myself. Eventhough I am not going to a halloween-party this year, I still got some  combinations that I find great enough to show you. Take this as an inspirational board for last minute DIY costumes if you are in need of one. I really hope you like them as much as I do and hopefully it helps to create your own awsome costume for tomorrow. If any of my ideas helps you, please let me know. And please tell me which one is your favorite. With that I wish you a pleasant  night. Feel hugged. XOXO


First one is my new witch dress, as I like to call it, paired with some red tights,
black shoes and a black hat, take a broom and a black cat and off you go.
Need something casual? Well I would have worn this to university, but there are no courses tomorrow, maybe I´ll
just wear it to drink some coffee or something let´s see. Here I got black shoes, tights and skirt, paired with a skull
cardigan and a shirt that says "Boo" on it. To carry my book about creatures of the night I got my black army bag.
Aaaaaah! Okay this one I just bought recently, but I wanted to have
a skeleton onesie for so long now, that I simply couldn´t reist. And
see how it perfectly matches with my gloves I got in Eschwege and
those white shoes, that I bought with my little sister together a year ago?
Okay you already know my (Griffendor) hermoine cosplay I wore for carneval in febuary.
http://camjaws.blogspot.co.at/2015/02/diy-hermoine-costume.html
Well actually I am a Slytherin, so I tought to make my slytherin version of Hermoine for this halloween.
Is this a bear? Yes, it is! I just had to make a cute bear for you guys.
I love brown bears and can´t wait to wear this fluffy warm thing again. So easy, cute and adorable.
Love vampires? Well there are dozens of ways to dress up like a
blood sucking creature. Dark, elegant and cute are still my favorite
ones, so imagine this skull leggings, with this cross sweater and
"Mina" my bat-cat together with smokey eyes, red lips and fangs.
And we all know that glitter glamours up almost everything....ironically NOT vampires!
And here is my all time classic:
The Anna Valerius hunter style something outfit!
Here I got my favorite fake leather corsage from EMP togehter with
this handmade blouse from Romania, working with a red or black skirt
and matching tights and shoes. To make this look a bit more daring I
also took my iFrankenstein blade with me. (Dad made that for me <3)


2 Kommentare:

  1. All of them are wonderful! But i like the last one best! Cool ideas!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh thank you very much!
      It was so fun putting together those outfits, so glad you like them.
      Hehe cute of you, even though you knew the last one already from Kufstein. Thanks^^

      Löschen