Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015

Halloween movies (some of them)

Hey guys! Well I didn´t finish my DIY yet (yes, there are one or two more), and now I am already sitting in university again. To be honest I don´t like going to courses that late, because I can bearly concentrate on what the prof. is talking about, I guess, doingg sports that late would be better. Well anyway now that I didn´t finish my project in time I got something else for you.


Alone on halloween? No party you would like to go to? No money or company to go to cinema and watch "Hotel Transylvania 2? Well don´t worry, you are not alone! I got your back...and what is my cure for that? MOVIES! Yes, movies, nice snacks, a cozy spot to cuddle in and some yummy drinks. This sounds very simple and unspectakular, but believe me this can be so nice and you can still dress up a bit or turn up your favorite halloween music if you want to make it more fun. Cook something special, or your favorite meal and make yourself a wonderful evening/night. Last year I postetd some of my favorite halloween movies, this year you get my favorites from home (meaning those I already got here). My top movies this year are: Nightmare before Christmas, Frankenweenie, Hocus Pocus and Wolfman. So wish you a nice evening. Hope you like some of these movies and hope this idea helps you a bit, if you got nothing planned for saturday night. Feel hugged. XOXO


Just gotta watch  some Tim Burton during this time of the year!
And I always like to watch some classics.
You know I don´t watch horror at all so I like to grab me some "Action" movies instead
Gosh I am so into "I,Frankenstein" even made myself one of those pretty blades...
Okay those three are not exactly for halloween, but I think they are still good for this weekend or even better
next week when halloween fades aways but the christmas mood isn´t up yet.
Of course you could always just get some awsome series and make
a movie or season marathon.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen