Samstag, 31. Oktober 2015

My halloween this year

Happy Halloween guys! Or for those, who are more into details (like me), I wish you a wonderful night of Samhain! We had a wonderful, warm, sunny weather again so I took two walks and ran around in my skeleton onesie the whole day, what was super. But it is still quite sad, that I am here the only one celebrating this old night. Meaning while I tried to make this day nice and at least a bit Special my Family slept and changed the wheels of my stepmom´s car...not exiting at all. Anyway I can´t wait to have my own place and then guys !I swear! Samhain will be awsome in one or the other way!!! So have a magical night and may the spirits be with you. Here you´ve got some nice moments of my day today. Feel hugged. xoxo


I´ve started the day with a yummy chai latte and the last brownies.
Before we had a big selfmade pizza for lunch I enjoyed a delicious pumpkin soup.
And yes I went to the Inn again (with better shoes). Still beautiful.
Oh I took this yesterday...well I got tought how to act as a photographer,
as you see I still do it like I want to, not exactly how I should, I guess.
Fun stays fun and the photos were awsome, so who cares.
Took this photo a long time ago, but sadly I didn´t get a pumpkin
this year, so we use the candle light, but I so love pumpkins.
I know, this doesn´t look like much, but I got my brother to draw
something with me todday and so we decided to cut it out and put
it on his door and it looks adorable. Gotta know it is amazingly hard
to get my brother do something that creative. So yey for me!
And in fact my little monster was the only one here willing to celebrate a bit.
So thank you little monster, I love you.
And with the jack o´latern from last year I wish you a wonderful
samhain night again. Make it wonderful!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen