Montag, 2. November 2015

What people wore to halloween

Hey guys! Sorry for the missing post yesterday, but I was really through. I stayed up very long and watched a lot of movies (Frankenweenie, NCIS, Paranorman, Hocus Pocus, Letters to Juliet, Nightmare before Christmas). And next morning (meaning yesterday) we had this lokal festive day "Allerseelen Allerheiligen" and that means the Family of my stepmom meets here, eat, drink, laugh and talk the whole afternoon until it gets dark. Well it was fun actually but still quite exhausting and I forgot to make any good photos so I thought I´ll just show you what people wore for halloween this year.Have to admit it´s not much, but I found it nice and maybe next year I´ll go to the city for an hour and take Pictures of the costumed People running around there. Anyway hope you also like these costumes and show me more if you got. So with that I wish you now a nice day. Here the sun came out so I´ll go shopping later on (more DIY´s in my head). Feel hugged. xoxo


Well I just sat at home in my new awsome onesie as a cute skeleton
freaking out for movies, coke, chocolate and chips
This is what a friend of mine from university dressed up like for samhain´s night. So pretty!
I am so fond of this dress and the hair/head accessory and damn, I need to try out this nail design.
Got this one from 9gag.
Well the thing is I wanted to make a Wednesday
Addams style for you to, but I don´t have such a dress
...yet.
9gag again, but look at that! Soooooo cute. Parenting done right.
I copied this from a Bethany Mota video on Youtube with her last minute/DIY costume ideas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RowMCdJVO9Y
Who is this? Are you kiddin´me? It´s Cruela Devil! So awsome^^ maybe I´ll try that for next carneval.
Funny side fact: This is no fur but a fluffy warm blanket.


2 Kommentare:

  1. I love the post :DDDD, the idea for the nails I got from pinterest, next time I will use a pen and not another polisher. And thank you for praising my outfit :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I tried a triskele lately so I think I can manage it^^ will show you if it works out of course.
      And are you kidding? Your outfit is great and I am so glad that you allowed me to show it here so thank you very much.

      Löschen