Freitag, 13. November 2015

DIY Antler jewelery stand (first try)

Hey guys! Well it is friday 13th. I love this day, everytime again and I actually wanted to make something super special for you, but somehow none of my ideas worked today. Yes, got the materials I needed and the weather was fine, but still I felt kinda stucked in everything that I wanted to do. So I just tried to make one of those nice jewelery stands in form of deer antler, but well...you know. Meaning  I don´t have a new jewelery stand for my bracelets and rings, but a nice new decor item to put on my windowsill. Hope you still like it. Guess I´m gonna try it again, because I really like the idea. Wish you a good night and sleep tight. Feel hugged. xoxo


Well this is how I placed my failed DIY, but to be honest,
like that it actually looks quite good.
I started of with twisting some paper from a magazine into the
form I wanted it to have and covered it with tape, so it would
stay in the wished form.
So this is how it looked like. Be sure that the base is a bit bolder
and you should ad something heavy, like a stone or something in it.
(I forgot that so mine was too light and tempted to fall over, when I
put my jewelery on it). As a groundbase I just took some cardboard
and sticked it to the bottom, so it stands safely.
Now you could paint it in any colour you like, just like I did.
Or you cover it up with some decoupage (napkins layer) and paint
it for special effect to make it look more realistic.
As for my first try I just left it like that and added it to my
little decor cornor on my windowsill.
What do you think? Still good?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen