Sonntag, 8. November 2015

Native / tribal inspired fashion (pinterest)

Hey guys! Sorry for yesterday again, but I was very distracted and as I recognized, that I haven´t prepared anything yet, I didn´t know, what to post about. But as you know I am totally into native american styles and influences lately. So to share this interest with you I already made some of the DIYs I found (more will come). Now I would like to show you some native inspired fashion items I found on www.pinterest.com and would like to have or make myself. To be honest I would really love to try to make most of them by myself instead of buying it somewhere, but we´ll see. I will keep you up to date, if you want to. So here you go, hope you like them as much as I do. And if you have any idea where I could find similar stuff, please let me know. Feel hugged. xoxo


Oh gosh I wanted to have one of those blankets for the longest time now, but
they are pretty expensive, at least, those which I found (www.pendelton.com).
But I love those patterns and they are really comfy and warm, perfect for winter.
Here I like the brown one in the middlewith the warm colours and black stars best.
You can find shirts like this some times in common stores, but I haven´t found some like these three yet.
Not just, that I love the patterns again, I´m also fond of the style and colour combinations.
Maybe I manage to make them myself, can´t be that hard right?

Okay I will defenitely try to make such a bag as soon as I find the matching textiles and leather for it.
I´ve seen this vest / jacket a while ago and still think, that I looks stunning and those pants? Want them!
Okay gotta get myself some moccasins or similar. What do you like better, the boots or the moccasins?
Wolves, bears, feathers, arrows and especially the moon...my favorite jewelery motives concerning native styles.
Okay you gotta know, I have this one plain grey jersey dress at home and bearly wear it, because I have other
ones I like more, but if I would pimp it up with simple details, like we have here, I might wear it more often.
What do you think? Any other ideas?
I´ll sure find an cool old denim jacket in a second hand store here around,
and then I´m gonna try this idea! Simple and impressve.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen