Montag, 2. November 2015

Hello November

Well guys, halloween is over and november is here. Days are getting shorter and nights come earlier everyday what is quite hard for me. I love the sun and I miss it more and more when the days get colder. But on the other hand I can wear a lot of sweaters and drink even more chai what is really nice. So to make the time of this change a bit nicer I got here a nice poem I found to get into the right mood. Snuggle up and get some tea. Wish you a calm night. Feel hugged. xoxo


November comes and November goes,
with the last red berries and the first white snows.
With night coming early and dawn coming late,
and ice in the bucket and frost by the gate.
The fires burn and the kettles sing,
and the earth sinks to rest until next spring.
-by Clyde Watson



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen