Dienstag, 24. November 2015

It´s getting colder but not calmer yet

Well yesterday I wanted to get myself some new dark cargo trousers, but no chance...whole Tyrol seems to wear jeans and nothing else. Really annoying. So, yes I got disappointed, but I finished my essay and gonna send it to my prof for the last time today (FINALLY) and I almost finished my christmas presents already. And as you know I still want to go to Germany and continue with my studies there, so I got some more things to organize again. Wish you a wonderful day. Don´t get cold. Smile a lot and feel hugged. xoxo


Just couldn´t resist...had to try this.
It was fun, but I wouldn´t wear this outside.
Yes I used some effects here, but this really represents the cold weather perfectly.
Took this photo in Carinthia on our way to Tyrol.
Yes the snow is coming. Get out your warm jackets and coats.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen