Dienstag, 10. November 2015

Hot chocolate and mini donuts (DIY?)

Hey guys! Well I was shopping yesterday and today and I will show you some of my new treasures tomorrow, when I got the time to make proper photos. But today I´ve got something delicious for you. Found those cinnamon mini donuts and really wanted to eat them up with a nice hot drink as soon as I got home. So I grabbed some ingredients and made myself a yummy unhealthy snack to calm down again. Hope you like the small idea for this evening. Feel hugged. xoxo


Oh yes, it was soooo yummy!
What I used:
2 spoons ful of cacao, some iced coffee syrup, some vanilla syrup,
a cup of milk, whipped cream and the mini donuts.
Just mixed everything together, heated it up and poored it into my glas.
Then I added "tons" of whipped cream, some cocoa ontop and stuck a straw in it to fix my mini donut.
And here you go. Enjoy!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen