Mittwoch, 4. November 2015

DIY Hanging feather mobile

Hey guys! Well I had some things planned for today, but the sun started to hide  behinde  a grey layer of clouds quite early again so my motivation faded away. Nevertheless it was the perfect oppertunity to get another DIY done and this one so stunning, but yet simple. I really recommend trying this out, if you want to redecorate your room for the colder months of the year. There are a lot DIYs for those haning mobiles for nurserys or to craft with kids. This version is one of my favorite and just perfect vor November. It takes a bit of time, but it is absolutely worth it. I am a bit into a native american phase again right now, what makes this even more awesome. Anyway I hope you like it and if you recreate any of my projects, please send me pictures (I am so curious). So with that I wish you a wonderful evening. Feel hugged. xoxo


Greeting November like a nature spirit.
Really have to admit that I like a lot about the bohemian style.
You gonna need:
wooden stick, feathers, paint, brush, thread, scissors, glue, beads
and if you want to some glitter (I didn´t use any glitter)
First of all I´ve painted the wooden stick and the front side of the feathers. To let them dry I just hung them on
our clothes line, After the colour was dry I also painted the back side of the feathers, so they would look pretty
from both sides when they swirl around by a breeze.
Than I took some smaller feathers and laid them in position as I wanted them to hang later on. The same I did
with the black plastic beads. (Be sure that the feathers fit into the beads! Mine didn´t so I had to bind them to
the end of the thread instead of sticking/gluing them into the beads itself)
After that go ahead and bind everthing together and ad another thread to the top to hang it somewhere.
And voíla, you gained a wonderful decoration item for you room.
Of course you could also give it as a present to someone, who is really
into such things. Together with a nice native tea for example.


2 Kommentare: