Samstag, 21. November 2015

Lazy and party...ehm yes

Hey guys! Well yesterday we celebrated and I really had no time to take any good photos at all. Those I took were so blurred, that I just can´t show them, kinda embarrasing. Anyway before lunch we were still lazy so I´ve some nice shots while I was still in bed. Hope you don´t mind and like them anyway. In the afternoon and evening we started to party, so I´ll just leave that to your imagination. Wish you a nice day. Feel hugged. XOXO


Yes, I am one of those, who still have their favorite plushie with them, when sleeping somewhere else.
So may I introduce to you: Beethoven Albert Einstein (the first plushie I bought by myself with 7y.)
As you know I lately love to draw again so...
...I took the time and started to realise some more ideas while
I didn´t want to get up.
What are your favorite lazy spots at home?
When I´m at my dad´s place these are my favorites spots: together with him on the sofa, watching some great
movies or in my bed when I sleep like a stone. But you gotta know, these spots are only used in the evenings
or right after getting out of bed, because during the day we just really do a lot and drive around and stuff.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen