Donnerstag, 26. November 2015

Let it snow!

Hey guys! Something extraordinary happened today. Overnight the clouds coloured everything around here snow white. Those, who have known me for a while now, know, that I usually don´t like snow at all. Especially when I have to get outside. I like to stay at home, drink hot chocolate, snuggle up and just watch the snowflakes flow to the ground. Not so today! I have no idea what happened, or what´s different today, but I had to get going really early. I had to carry a lot, it was cold, it was snowing, dark, stressful and still...I kinda liked it. Yes, it was as confusing as it sounds. Anyway I got on the train to Mittenwald, at the german border and enjoyed a little breakfast I had packed. (Needed to go there to get to the german postoffice.) Tell you what, I really enjoyed the ride and the time I had to wait there to get on the train back. Below I posted some of the photos I took, so you understand what I mean. After that I reclaimed something and got back home, right for lunch. There I relaxed, watched the snow and prepared some christmaspresents. Now it got dark way to early so I´m gonna try and take more photos tomorrow. Wish me luck. Hope you had a wonderful day too. Feel hugged and enjoy the evening. XOXO


My breakfast while rushing along the snowy landscape.
They had this nice little map printed on the tables so you know which station comes next and where your train
is going. I really like that idea, whish there would be more like this.
Oh look how the snow covered all the ground and sugared the trees.
Even the trainstation in Mittenwald was very matching to the weather
and my surprisingly good mood while standing in wind and snow.
And as I told you, I got time, so I walked down this lane just for fun.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen