Donnerstag, 5. November 2015

V for Vendetta

Hey guys! Well I actually planned a lot for today, but just nothing worked out, so I don´t have much for you today, sorry. But tomorrow you´ll get a nice easy DIY again. Some of you might know the movie "V for Vendetta" and I have to say I really like it. The Background idea of this movie is based on  the Guy Fawkes Night /Day, or also known as the Bonfire / Firework Night, an annual commemoration observed on the 5th of November, primarily in Great Britain. Its history Begins with the  events of  5th of November 1605, when a man named Guy Fawkes, member of the Gunpowder Plot, was arrested while guarding explosives the plotters had placed beneath the House of Lords. Anyway this idea got transfered into modern time, rebels, revolution and so on. And I wanted to make two DIYs for you inspired by this movie.....buuuuuuut I had no time for it, so I just give you my inspirational pictures from the Internet (pinterest) and hope you like them anyway. Now I wish you a wonderful night, sleep tight and feel hugged. XOXO




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen