Mittwoch, 18. November 2015

Nature around me

Well yesterday I walked around and took a look at the nature and yes, it was still there. No, to be serious I wanted to make some nice photos from my surrounding here in Hall, but it turned out that I only made some nature photos because I got recently distracted by shopping for more DIYs. So hope you like them anyway. Feel hugged. XOXO


The time has come, when Jack Frost visits us already in the morning.
Well this is actually the sight out of a window here. Pretty hm?
Oh a small book store here already hung up some paper snowflakes
on the window and it just looks great. Gonna make some this year.
And in the evening....boom we had this amazing sky view. It just looked awesome so I had to show you.
Down our street...like from a movie.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen