Samstag, 28. November 2015

DIY Hot chocolate mix

Hey guys! There was much I wanted to do today, but in the end I only managed to finish my Christmas presents. And as promised I did my best to make a DIY out of it for you. So I really hope you like it eventhough it seems quite chaotic. So you know, that I love to drink tea, chai latte and hot chocolate during winter time. I thought it would be a nice idea to make an instant hot chocolate mix for friends and family, and so I did. It is easy, a really nice idea and it doesn´t take much time and ingredients if you want to keep it simple like I did. So enjoy and feel hugged. xoxo



This is how my version of a hot chocolate mix looks like.
I got some glas bottles in different sizes and forms and something
to fill in my ingredients easier.
For the mix I mainly use hot chocolate/cocoa and instant chai latte (classic and sweet india). I think this tastes
wonderful together. But to make it a bit more "wintery" I added some sugar and cinnamon.
When you got everthing you need you can start right away and fill
up the bottles. Be sure, that the layers are different coloured, and
taste good together, so it won´t just look pretty, but be also delicious.
Now that you are finished with filling up the bottle you have to make sure, that it will stay closed.
This is very important, if you want to sent it to someone, or you have to carry it to a Christmas party or similar.
I´ve decided to go with some nice tape with pretty snowflakes.
Of course you can take what you want, at least the bottle stays closed.
I just thought some colourful tape is just perfect for this, together with some nice straws and so on.
So now you can pimp them up a bit. As you see I bound some straws to it and I still want to make some small
descriptions on how much milk you gotta add, but I guess this is an optional step.
So this is how I will transport my presents to Carinthia.
And by the way: To the bigger bottles you can add 5-7 cups of milk
and to the smaller ones 3-5 cups of milk.


2 Kommentare:

  1. I'll defenetly try this. It seems a nice idea for nicolaus:-D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh yes to find something like this in your stocking is a really nice idea XD

      Löschen