Dienstag, 24. November 2015

Sunday a long drive home

Hey guys! So sorry that I missed the last posts again, but it was a bit stressful again. Anyway I can´t really tell you some great things about sunday and yesterday, but I still got some nice photos for you. Hope you had a nice weekend you like those little impressions. On sunday we visited my grandma on a small flea market (do you call it like that? "Flohmarkt"), well it´s a organized garage sale, but without the garage but a permanent location, where you can also enjoy a good lunch. Anyhow after that we just drove back to Tyrol and I started to organize my week...but it was late and I ended snuggled up in my bed with my laptop and tablet.


Snow and sun, far away in a valley on our way home.
And  yes, this is what it looks like here at the moment.
Winter is so damn close but autumn, doesn´t want to leave.
For me it is really hard with all those upcoming cold and dark hours.
So I try to enjoy every hour of sun I can get.
This just looks so strange with t hetwo parts of the mountains around like presenting the two
current seasons. Winter and autumn.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen