Dienstag, 17. November 2015

Nutella hot chocolate

Well I got enough of throwing away our old, almost empty nutella glases so I looked up some ideas on the internet, what to do with this. By that I came across this very easy DIY nutella hot chocolate recipe I wanted to share with you. So the thing is you can either mix that in a pot or just heat the milk an poor it in a nutella glas (you know, when they are empty there are still some rests left in it). Try it, drink it, like it. If you like nutella as such I am sure you will enjoy this drink too. Feel hugged. xoxo

2 cups of milk
4 spoons full of nutella
1 spoon full of cocoa
tiny pinch of salt (optional)

Heat up the milk.
Mix everything and let it melt completely.
Then poor in glas/cup and add whipped cream, nutella and salt on top if you want to.

Use until the last pit...so yummy.
You really don´t need much as you see.
Milk, Nutella, cocoa, and your optional specials
like whipped cream and salt.
I stired it for a while to be sure, that all the nutella-rests melt.
Of cause I had to add whipped cream, cocoa and some salt.
It was perfect to warm up again, after walking outside.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen