Mittwoch, 25. November 2015

University and shopping

Hey guys! Well yesterday evening I actually had another post for you, but as I got home after a really long day of university and running to different places for organzining my further...ehm life?..I couldb´t concentrate on anything anymore.But I also went some christmas shopping (no not like you think). I got some ingredients for my christmaspresents (don´t worry will make a DIY for you guys). Yes and eventhough I would have some nice photos, they are somehow not those I planned to post on my blog, so here you get some different ones. Hope you still like them like I do.


This is actually a bigger photo, but it´s the eyes...the eyes look astonishing to me.
I found a new favorite spot at university, right at a big window
to the place outside, the sun stays there as long as possible.
It is warm, calm, but still not too calm, I can watch people passing
by and never get cold, even during wintertime.
As I told you I went to get some ingredients for my presents and yes, there are christmaslight everywhere already.
Oh and I forgot to show you this. I made this little decorset for  my room at my dad´s place. (+ my necklace)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen