Montag, 30. November 2015

1. Advent

Hey guys! Well yesterday was the first advent sunday. Actually I wanted to make a special post for you, but to tell you the sad truth: Our sunday was terribly unspectacular and without any magic. We had a nice lunch downstairs at grandma´s, but that´s it. My family forgot about me in the morning (again) and somehow the day passed by without any Christmas carols, lightning the first candle together or spending the evening with a Christmas movie. So I ended up in my room at night wondering what I should post for you as I was watching "Sherlock Holmes". You see...quite unsatisfactorily. So I still got some nice shots from the Christmas market in Innsbruck and want to show you these instead. Hope you like them anyway and you hopefully had a  more magical evening than I did. Feel hugged. xoxo


This is actually in Hall right as I left for the city.
Really like how the sun lit up this tower beneath the snowy mountain.
I already showed those last year, but I still think they´re awesome!
Just gotta love this idea with the crystal formed lights.
And well we all love to stroll pass those nicely decorated stands right?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen