Dienstag, 17. November 2015

Puff pastry with filling

After I finished my nutella hot chocolate I wanted to make a nice easy sweet snack for my stepmom and little brother in the evening. So I bought some puff pastry and tried to make some small snacks out of it again. Last time I´ve made this I got help from my BF and it worked much better back then. So maybe I´ll just have to try again. We´ll see. But seriously this is very simple and takes like no time, so when you are in need for something to put on the table for you guests in the last minute. This is just great. Feel hugged. xoxo


Get a package of puff pastry and some ingredients for the fillings you want to have.
As you see I made most of them with nutella (still the best, if you ask me).
And in those three on the left I wanted to try cheese and a bit of bbq sauce.
Then you simply fold them up as you like and be sure thet the edges stick firmly together, so yummyness stays
inside. I like to use a fork, because it is easy and usually looks quite nice in the end.
Oh and be sure the pieces don´t touch each other, or they will stick together.
Now put them in the oven and follow the instructions on the package.
Here you see, that some of mine still opened up and that the cheese
wanted to escape, but it still tasted delicious.
When finished you can just put them into a bowl or on a nice place and serve it to your guests (or yourself).


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen