Mittwoch, 18. November 2015

Nice shots

For today I just focused on making some nice shot. You know those you mostly make by chance without thinking much about it. So here are some nice shots I´ve made today. Hope you like them. I am actually quite pleased how this little try turned out. Think I´m gonna do that more often. What do you think? Do have any of these "accidental pictures" you took and they turn out to be just great? Please let me know. Feel hugged. xoxo


Just gotta start off with a nice breakfast!
My currently favorite November decor.
Oh my "tyrol" grandma made those, couldn´t ask for what, but they look just so pretty. I had to show them.
And this beauty is my "tyrol" grandpa´s knife. I love this thing, but he won´t give it to me...
well he needs it like everyday so it´s okay. I have some other knifes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen