Mittwoch, 25. November 2015

Egg-toast for breakfast

Good morning guys! (Not anymore, I know) But I wanted to start my day really nice today, so I thought of trying something new for breakfast and so I did. It turned out to be really yummy! You gotta try this. So I´ve seen this recipe for an eggtoast a while ago and never found the time to try it out, eventhough it is super quick and easy. Anyway it helped a lot to get motivated for today, so tell me if you try it too. Wish you a wonderful day. Don´t forget to smile. Feel hugged. xoxo



All you need is a toast, egg and some spices.
At first cut out a circle out of your toast (you can use a cookie cutter or a glass for that) and put it in your pan.
Then simply crack an egg and poor it into the free space.
I pressed down the toast a bit so the egg would stay inside.
Of course you gotta turn it once, if you want it all to be solid. Add some salt and pepper if you want.
And here you go. Done! Super easy, fast and delicious. I ate it with some BBQ sauce and the rest of my breakfast.
Tadaaa! So I had my egg-toast, some fruit slices (Kaki),
a nutella wrap and of cause a hot chocolate.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen