Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015

Fruity breakfast and pretty nails

Hey I was talking about my yummy breakfast, but didn´t show you. Well it wasn´t so special but I wanted to make a nice photo of my nails. During october I love to wear black, red and orange nailpolish, but it turned out that orange ist not the perfect colour for my skintone, at least not on my nails. So I thought to just pimp them up a bit and ad some nice pattern with black. Indeed I wanted to use a pumpkin as a nice background for it, but I didn´t buy one yet (soon will to make a nice jack´o latern). Improvising with what I had, you now see my favorite pumpkin knit sweater for fall and my delicious breakfast kaki fruit. I really like those shots and hope you do to. By the way this pattern on my nails is very easy, if you like it try it out and mybe show me if you want. Would be nice. So have a nice lunch.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen