Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2015

Underground Factory Bielefeld

Oh gosh guys, I so love this store! The Underground Factory is one of the best scene-stores I know in Germany and Austria. They sell clothes, jewelery, bags, hats, make up and living items from different scenes like gothic, punk (classic, steam, cyber), alternative, burlesque, medieval, rockabilly, rock, merchandise (movies, games, bands, superheroes) and more on 500m². They also have three main ideas like everyone should be able to live his/her style, tolerance (everyone is welcome!) and competence (the great people, who work there really do their very best to help with every outfit idea and try to answer all the questions you might have). So please when you get the chance to go there, take a look! It is so nice there, and yes I admit it, I love to shop there too. So check it out! Today I somehow really got stuck on violet desings, must be halloween coming up very soon. Anyway wanted to show you some nice things I found. Maybe you like them too.


http://www.theundergroundfactory.de/ufactory/




Yes, I just love this cardigan and the puffy skirt with tulle.
I was so tempted to get me one of them...or maybe both? Both.
This is a combination I adore. A big skirt with lots of purple cute bats on it and this cool top.
Not sure if I would really wear it more often than around halloween, but doesn´t it look awesome!?
Aaaaaaaah but I finally got me these!
You´ll get photos as soon as I try them out!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen