Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2015

Buchmesse Frankfurt 2015

Well I promised to show you some shots I took at the bookconvention in Frankfurt and I stand to my word. The only bad thing was, there were soooo many people so I couldn´t really take a close to look to everything. And the area was so damn big that I also couldn´t take a look at all stands. At first I was a bit scared, but it was still great, because you gotta meet a lot of interesting people and this event was super international too. I also got myself two new books. Maze Runner I and II. Well now that I know, that I love the movies, I just had to buy the books too. The best thing about the convention wasn´t only the books but also a place outside where all cosplayers met. Oh I didn´t get the chance yet to meet a lot of cosplayers in person, but on this weekend I saw and met soooo many and it was soooo awsome! Now I also want to make two or three cosplays myself. By the way there were some really nice ideas for halloween costumes, so I made a lot of photos for you to share my experience, but first here are a few insights into the exhibition halls. Maybe we´ll meet there next year.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen